Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A little review...........



Good morning. I was sitting here this morning thinking about this blog. When I began writing it, it was solely for the purpose of selling my book. But, in the short time that I've been posting it, it has become something else. It is no longer just a sales tool. It has become a part of my morning routine. I look forward to reaching out to all of you that have come here every day and read. I wake up and think about what is on my mind, and am able to write about it. What a beautiful thing!

I am blessed to be able to begin my day with positive thoughts. Positive thoughts will follow you throughout the day. I look at the title of the book, What a difference a day makes, and wonder how true. Think about what was consuming you yesterday. How are you feeling today? Are you feeling the same way? Or, have you been able to put that aside and start new today. Will you call someone in your life this morning who is not toxic? Have you been listening to people instead of just talking? Have you looked at your spouse in a different way, knowing that we are different? Have you looked in the mirror, every morning, and said "I am beautiful!" Did you write down you successes last night focussing on your wins?

All these tools I've been listing in my blogs are your ticket to finding your power within. You are capable of becoming everything you've always wanted to be. Don't be afraid! We are all worth taking a few minutes a day to work on ourselves.

I truly appreciate all of your support and am learning more about myself every day. I am very grateful for this opportunity.

No comments: