Saturday, November 11, 2006

How do you balance all that you do???

I have to day that the hardest part of my life is balancing out all of the things that I do. I talked yesterday about the importance of taking care of yourselves and doing things that bring you fulfillment.

Today I wanted to talk about the household chores. A while back I was introduced to a website called www.flylady.com. On this site you will find a whole program for keeping your house in tip top shape but doing it on a schedule.

I know that the way that I always end up doing it is looking around and saying holy !@#$ when did this mess happen?

I then have to take a whole day, doing nothing else, and clean the house from top to bottom. That doesn't even include the laundry. We all know how I love laundry.

So, the Fly Lady gives you a whole program for cleaning and purging your house so that it isn't that bad to clean in the first place. Go to the site and make your life easier. You'll be glad you did.

Have a great weekend. It's a light one today.
Don't spend your whole weekend cleaning!

And always remember, we are in this together.

Kerri

No comments: