Thursday, July 13, 2006

Let's start working!


I am learning more and more every day about this blogging thing. Yesterday I posted my first blog. It was exciting to see my book up on the page. I hope that some of you will read these postings and find them helpful. When I first started writing the book, I had a completely different idea. It started as a pamphlet. I wanted to start a seminar for women and needed something to describe my ideas and the principles I lay out in the book.

Once I started writing I couldn't stop and presto, a book was born.

I am very excited about the book because I am a mother of three small children and often feel isolated and alone. I started to use the principles slowly and over time and realized that if they work for me then they would work for all women, mothers or not, who have these same feelings.

So, I decided to post a little excerpt from my new book every day in this blog. Maybe it will inspire some other women (and men) to begin living in their power.
That is my goal. I just want people to read the book, I think it can help.

Here we go!!!

When you open yourself up to other women and a
Circle of Sisterhood, a new world presents itself.
Would you like to be emotionally happy?
Would you like to be emotionally happy as soon as
possible?

Well then hold on to your boot straps, because you are about
to go on the ride of your life. If you remain open and willing to do what it takes, then you are on your way to a life free from emotional detention. A life beyond your wildest dreams.
My life has taken me down different paths. The system I an introducing in this book is a cultivation of all of my experiences.
These tools are what I use and have used on a daily basis throughout my life and stuggles. These tools have enabled me to live a life beyond my wildest dreams. I know that if you follow these principles and put them into motion in your own life, that you can and will reep the same emotional rewards that I have. I am sure that no matter where you are in your life, that this system can help you reach anything you set your mind to.
If you would like to purchase "What a Difference A Day Makes" please go to:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's such a pleasure for me to share this new journey with you Kerri!
I've been down some different roads in life and welcome hearing about tools for survival in yours. I also start my day off meditating, as I know it sets the tone for how I perceive and receive what happens to me all day long.