Friday, September 08, 2006

CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!!!!!!!

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

I am scheduling a Virtual Book Tour for my very first, newly published book;
What a Difference a Day Makes: A Survival Guide for Women.

I need bloggers who would you be interested in interviewing me for my book tour.

The format is:

I send you the book (electronically)
You read the book.
You review the book on your blog prior to the interview.
You write up about 10 questions related the book.
You send me the questions via email.
We then decide on a date for the interview.
You post the tour itinerary on your blog site.
You post the interview on your blog site.

In turn, I post everything on my blog also.
Anyone else who interviews me for their blog does the same thing. And so on, and so on............

FREE ADVERTISING PEOPLE!!!!!

How does that sound?
I appreciate your reading this announcement and look forward to hearing from you.

Email me with your response or comment. I'd love to know what my fellow bloggers think of this idea.

No comments: