Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm Back!!!!!

Hey Everybody. I am sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I decided to take a break from my book promotion, blogging, etc for a few days. I needed to focus on my family and my own well being. Sometimes we all have to take a quick break from all of our extra curricular activities to take stock of how we are dealing with life as we know it and what direction we want to go in.

This week, I had to stop and look down at my feet. I had to remember that life is where I am right at this moment. I had to really understand what I was feeling, where I was going and was I focussing on what is truly important.

I have mentioned in past blogs that I can't stand having a crazy house. Some would beg to differ, but I am talking about my standard of living, not anyone elses. So, I looked around and felt like I had begun to neglect what my priorities are. Whether that is true or not, I felt that way. I spent this week cleaning out my house of all the things I hadn't looked at in a year. I sorted through the thousands of papers that were piling up in filing cabinets, and so on.

What I realized this week is that I am exactly where I need to be. I am an all or nothing person. I am either doing it all or I am doing nothing. But, the difference between the me now and the me prior to my book, What a Difference a Day Makes: A Survival Guide for Women, is that I am okay with being this way. I am okay with going full force into a situation and then sitting back and taking in and analyzing my situation. I can then objectively look at a situation and make a decision that isn't emotional.

Well, I am glad to be back. My blogging really helps me get through my days and I hope it is helping you too. I am beginning a new venture in addition to everything else. I will slow introduce you all to it and hope that it will help change your lives as it has changed so many others.

If you can't wait to find out what it is, email me and I'll tell you all about it.

And remember, we are in this together!

No comments: