Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Dilemma!

Hello all you beautfiul ladies (and men) out there in cyber world. Today I am thinking about priorities. I find that I keep coming back to this issue pretty frequently.

I find that being a stay at home mom is great. I am home. I can take care of the house. Keep things in order, etc. But what happens when something else is thrown into the mix? Say....a book being published. Getting a little job. Holy Cow!!! It's then and only then that I realize how much work it is to take care of the house and keep things in order.

I've been dealing with this issue since I got my book published in June. Mothers feel guilty when they're doing anything else besides their "wifely" duties and taking care of the kids.

So, how do I find that happy medium?

I have to organize and set up my time accordingly. Is that easy. No!!!

So, today I am working on organizing my time so that every one in our family is happy.
That is my job. Noone ever said being a mom was easy.

How do you organize your time?

My intention for you today is to work at finding a balance in your life. Baby steps!

And always remember, we are in this together.

Kerri

No comments: