Monday, October 23, 2006

Is Fear your problem? Are you ready to overcome it?

Hey Everyone. It's been a few days since I blogged on this site. Have you ever noticed that if you put out the intentions of what you want, you get it.

When I am strong and have the self confidence that what I am doing and what I am feeling, people around me treat me the same way. If I demand respect, I get it. (usually) When you truly believe that what you are doing or what you think is right, you will never lose faith in yourself.

When I wrote my book, What a Difference a Day Makes: A Survival Guide for Women, my sole intention was to help women. I truly believe that all of the opportunities that have arisen since writing the book in my life are directly related to my initial intention. When we put ourselves out there in the universe, the direction comes to us. We just have to be sure to not let those opportunities pass us by.

When I was younger, I always was faced with a lot of fear related to anything I wanted to do with my life. Fear is a very strong emotion and can cripple anyone who lets it take over. Fear comes in many forms. Whether it is going to the coffee shop alone, taking a class, going for that walk, stopping an addiction such as food, alcohol, drugs, smoking, it is what stops us from moving forward in our lives and finding our Power Within.

Isn't it why we were put on this earth? To find that power that we all have inside of us that makes us truly loving and giving individuals. We all have it inside of us. It is just waiting there to be tapped.

How will you overcome your fear today? What baby step will you take to move forward just a tiny bit? Let me know. I really would love to help those out there who want what I've been given. It's a freedom that is attainable if you want it.

Would you like to be free today? Free of the clutter in your mind and the fear that holds you back from finding your true self?

My intention for you today is to tap into that power within you all and take a step forward to living the life you were meant to live.

And always remember, we are in this together!

No comments: