Thursday, August 24, 2006

So you Had a Bad Day.........

Hey Everyone. I woke up this morning and it's cloudy......looks like rain. I have to say that I don't like it when it rains. I appreciate the benefits from rain. My flowers look brighter, my vegetables grow, it cools down. The biggest perk is not having to go anywhere. But, there is something about the rain that affects me. I don't really know the scientific term but I call it "stuck." It seems that when the sun isn't out and I can't go outside and just sit for a moment without bringing an umbrella, I get annoyed. I feel like I have no energy and I just want to do nothing. I have all the tools from the book to get through the day joyfully, but I make a conscious choice to just be blah.

So, is it possible that we make the choice to be miserable? Absolutely! But guess what? Every once in a while, and I mean ONCE IN A WHILE, it is okay to just be blah.

When you begin using my system for living and really make all of the principles habit, it will become second nature to live a joyous life. You will find that your thinking will change and the tools you are learning now to get through the day will become normal. Sitting and being blah all day will be abnormal for you. It will be hard for you to stay in that place. But as I said it is okay to be blah once in a while. It reminds us to be grateful.

Right now, if you haven't read the book yet and are still half living, it is probably hard for you to comprehend what I am saying. Those of you who have read the book and are putting the principles into practice do understand.

Are you ready to begin living? Would you like to have the ability to make the choice of how your day will turn out? If you've answered yes to these questions then you should read the book. Order it and while you are waiting for it to arrive, surf through my previous blogs and begin using the tips that will help you start to understand you.

I promise that if you begin using the tools in "What a Difference a Day Makes: A Survival Guide for Women" you will find your Power Within. You will feel empowered and know that how you deal with your emotions is a choice. Are you ready to make that choice?

My intention for you today is to make the choice to start living. Choose to live a joyous life.

And always remember, you are not alone!

No comments: