Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Be careful with that Genie!!!

I am sure you have all heard the story about the Genie in the bottle.
Well it's a very interesting story and it really related to all of us.

Here's the story!
The person comes across a bottle, they open it and out pops a genie.
I will grant you three wishes that genie says.
Here's the catch!
What do you wish for???
Well in most cases the person first wishes for something like a million bucks!
Wow, they get a million bucks, but the person doesn't make the wish specific enough to say, I wish for a million bucks through my book sales, or I wish for a million bucks from the sale of my house, etc.
So, guess what happens?
The million bucks comes from a bank, so the police show up at the wishee's door.
So, the next wish has to be to get out of jail. (Logically)
And, the last wish in most cases is, I wish I never found this stupid bottle.

What do you all wish for on a daily basis? When you pray, are you specific enough with your Higher Power so he know exactly what you want? When you send intentions out into the universe, do you put out there what you want and how you want to receive it?

My intention for you all today is to be careful what you wish for!!!
You just might get it!

And always remember, we are in this together.

Kerri

No comments: