Monday, November 06, 2006

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!!!!!

Hey everybody. Hope you all had a great weekend. Last Sunday my husband brought me to see Monty Python's Spamalot on Broadway for my birthday. Last night I was outside with him talking about something and he reminded me of this song they sing in the movie as well as the play. Always look on the Bright Side of Life. It is so funny because while they are singing the song in the movie, they are being put to death. In the play it is not quite so gory but the gist of the song is, and I may be reading too much into it, is that no matter what is going on in my life, I have the choice to either wallow in uncontrollable circumstances or look at it through my positive eyes.

Yes I've blogged about this before, but I think that we are constantly reminded of things for a reason. That is why I blog, so that I am forced to look at myself and how I am feeling everyday. I know that if I always do the next right thing, I am walking towards my Higher Power's will for me. I want to expand my territories, as the Prayer of Jabez speaks on. I want to open myself up for all that is due me and help as many people in my lifetime as I am supposed to.

My main focus and priority is always at home first. But I think that if I put myself out there and am always willing to do for others, I am blessed abundantly.

This weekend I was sitting in my living room with my kids playing music. My son Domenic has found a new interest in being a guitar player. So he has been picking up a guitar I bought two years ago for the kids and writing his own music. I know how much being able to write songs helped me as a kid and I am elated that I am passing this gift to my children. They will always have an outlet for their emotions and not have to turn to other things to make them feel better. I hope!

So, my intention for you all today is to always look on the bright side of life and realize that we are all here for a reason. Keep your eyes open or you will miss it.

And always remember, we are in this together.

Kerri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ARe you getting my comments :)