Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Listen to my Interview on Everyday Giving Radio

Hey Everyone. I hope that you all had a great Halloween. I always enjoy spending time with the kids when they are sooo excited about something. I am also always happy when it's over. Let's face it. Halloween starts on October 1st and ends on Halloween. By Halloween evening I am all candied, pumpkined and costumed out.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I was interviewed by a fantastic guy named Roger Carr. He does a really wonderful thing. He interviews and makes accessible people in the world who give to others. If he feels that you are an individual who uses your life to give to others, he interviews you. So, clearly I was honored to be interviewed by him.

Please, go and listen to the interview. Don't forget to go to his main website, which is www.everydaygiving.com. Look at all of the wonderful things he is accomplishing through his work.

Also, if you know anyone who truly is amazing and uses their live to give to others, don't hesitate to let him know.

You can also subscribe to his blog and read up on what's going on in the world of giving.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

And always remember, we are in this together.

Kerri

No comments: